- Graduate Programs
- Faculty Resources
There are many opportunities for undergraduate psychology majors to receive advising. All advising is done on a drop-in basis, so no appointment is needed to see an advisor.
- Each student is assigned a faculty mentor upon entry to the program. This mentor is available for consultation on career plans and research opportunities but should not be contacted regarding your schedule.
- The Psychology Peer Advisors are available nearly every day and provide assistance for a variety of problems from help with figuring out your schedule to how to sign up for a practicum to advice on the GRE and getting into graduate school. They are located in room 141 Straub.
- Peer Advising website
- psypeersuoregon [dot] edu
- The head undergraduate advisors are pbirrelluoregon [dot] edu (Pam Birrell) and ayeeuoregon [dot] edu (Alicia Ibaraki) who are available for all academic advising: evaluating transfer work, setting up practicum opportunities (Alicia), and general trouble-shooting.
- Spring 2013 drop-in (no appointment needed) office hours for Pam and Alicia are as follows:
pbirrelluoregon [dot] edu (Pam Birrell) / 205 Straub Hall: Mondays 12:00-2:00; Wednesdays 2:00-4:00 and Fridays 10:15-12:15
ayeeuoregon [dot] edu (Alicia Ibaraki) / 328 Straub Hall: Tuesdays 12:15-3:15; Thursdays 8:45am-9:45am and 1:15-3:15.
It is hoped that students will feel comfortable with these sources of help and that no one will feel lost.
To add Psychology as a major or minor, download the change of major/minor form at the bottom of this page. The form will need to be turned in to the main office of the Psychology Department in 131 Straub Hall. Change of major/minor forms will not be processed a week prior to nor during the initial registration period of each term.
|2012 2013 Handbook.pdf||143.19 KB|
|2012 2013 major checklist.pdf||62.02 KB|
|Checklist courses revised.pdf||45.88 KB|
|2012 2013 minor checklist revised.pdf||56.89 KB|
|2012 change of major minor form.pdf||63.15 KB|